Policy of Privacy and SecurityDate Last Revised: May 21, 2018
By using or accessing the Service in any manner, you acknowledge that you accept and agree to the terms and conditions outlined in the Policy and hereby agree that we may collect, use, and share information submitted by you or collected on your behalf from a third-party as set forth in this Policy.
What Information We CollectWe collect several types of information from and about you in connection with your use of the Service, including but not limited to:
- Information by which you may be personally identified such name, postal address, email address, credit card information, telephone number, bank account information and credit information (such as credit scores).
- Information that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as demographic information, industry information, salary or revenue information.,
- Information provided by Mexico’s Tax Administration Service Information (Servicio de Administracion Tributaria - SAT, by its Spanish acronym)
- Mexican tax-related information such as your Mexican Federal Tax Identification Number (Registro Federal del Contribuyente - RFC, by its Spanish acronym)
Ways Information Is CollectedXunnel collects information you provide when visiting the Site and/or registering for and using the Services. When you visit the Site, we automatically log your operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type, language and the referring web addresses. We also collect information about your usage of and activity on the Site. Some of the ways in which we collect information are:
- Direct input by you, such as your registration information for the Site.
- Cookies, which are small files stored on your hard drive that help Xunnel provide preferential offers and services. The content in the cookie is set by Xunnel’s server and may be used by that server whenever you visit the Site. A cookie can be viewed as a user's virtual “identification card”, which tells a website when you have returned.
- Web Beacons, which are electronic images that capture user statistics and activities that allow Xunnel to analyze site usage and improve services.
- Third-party service providers, which may be used to help Xunnel analyze your online activities. All third party providers must comply with this Policy.
- Web storage or DOM Storage, which are software methods and protocols used for storing data on a web browser.
How Xunnel uses identifiable User and Company InformationXunnel does not rent or sell personally identifiable information to any person or entity for any reason. Xunnel uses and discloses your unique information only as follows:
- to fulfill your (and your end-user's) requests for products and services;
- to analyze site usage and improve the Service;
- for market research, project planning, troubleshooting, fraud or other criminal activity;
- to communicate with you regarding and process/deliver contest entries/rewards;
- to provide products/services and related information like confirmation notices, invoices, updates, security, support, admin messages and technical notices;
- to provide information about events, news about other products, and provide better services;
- to third-party contractors bound by the same privacy restrictions set forth in this Policy; and as otherwise set forth by this Policy.
How You Can Access or Change Your InformationYou can access and change your registration information any time via the Service at www.Xunnel.com.
Non-disclosure of Personal DataXunnel takes reasonable measures to protect your information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, disclosure, unauthorized access, alteration and destruction. We use a combination of firewall barriers, encryption techniques and authentication procedures to maintain the security of your online session and to protect Xunnel accounts and systems.
- Encryption: Xunnel uses Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 256-bit encryption, the same encryption used by banks, which means your data is scrambled and unreadable to unauthorized parties. AES is also the encryption technology used to protect top-secret government documents. It requires the same encryption key to both encrypt and decrypt the data, so any party receiving the data must have the encryption key to access it. All back-up data (including your password) are encrypted so that such data cannot be recovered, even by Xunnel or its employees.
- Automatic Time-Outs: For security reasons, if a session sits idle for ten minutes, Xunnel will automatically time-out and you will be logged-out of your session. There will be a one-minute warning before the connection is dropped so the session can be continued without interruption.
- Mobile App Protection: Mobile app users will be asked to create a 4-digit passcode to provide faster log-ins while still safeguarding data. If a device is lost or stolen, its access to the Service can be deactivated remotely via the web application.
- Read Only Access: Information imported by third-parties is sent in a read-only format. This means funds cannot be transferred or withdrawn by Xunnel.
- Physical Security: Xunnel’s servers are housed in a secure facility that is monitored 24/7. Access is tightly controlled and requires multiple levels of authentication including ID verification and biometric recognition.
Sharing And DisclosureXunnel may disclose and transfer your information (including personally identifiable information) to a third party in the event of a sale, acquisition, merger, or reorganization. When such information is transferred, you will be notified by email.
Changing or Deleting Your AccountYou may delete your Xunnel account at any time. Once the account is deleted, identifiable information is permanently expunged from our servers and no longer accessible. Portions of your data consisting of aggregate or anonymous information derived from your account may remain in our servers and may be used by Xunnel at any time in accordance with this Policy.
Email CommunicationsYou may receive regular scheduled summaries regarding your account and email alerts. We may also transmit emails or promote third-party products and services. You may opt out of receiving promotional emails on the Site.
Account and Password and SecurityXunnel encrypts all information from the time you submit your login ID and passphrase and sets rules in place to keep others from guessing your passphrase. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your credentials and agree not to provide them to any third-party. Xunnel will never ask for account or bank credentials outside of our secure system. If you are asked for private financial information via email, phone or chat, do not disclose your information and report this to us. If you believe your Login ID and passphrase have been stolen, you should immediately contact Xunnel and change your passphrase.
We recommend you follow the guidelines below to safeguard your information:
- Do not share your API access credentials with anyone.
- Change your passphrase regularly.
- Make sure you are on our secure site. Look for the green VeriSign lock in front of our URL.
- Always log out of Xunnel when your session ends.
- Install and keep updated anti-virus, anti-spyware on your work and/or home computer.
- Use a firewall.